I’ve actually gotten this a few times. I just never got around to actually blogging about it, and/or when I did, the person’s site was different so the entry was nonexistent. This time, I was tagged by Lulu. I only remember being previously tagged by Robin.
[spoiler /Instructions/ /Instructions/]
- Answer the questions that you’ve been asked!
- Choose 11 more bloggers with under 200 followers!
- Ask those new 11 bloggers a set of 11 new questions!
- Contact those 11 bloggers and let them know that they have been tagged!
I think the major reason I never got around to blogging about this is the tagging and followers deal. o.- So this is how it’s gonna work: I answer the questions, post questions, and if you want to, then you do this as well.
1. What are you afraid of?
Sometimes I wonder if I’m even actually afraid of anything anymore because I feel like I lack anything else to lose.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people just let their friends talks shit about me and treat me like crap. If I stand up for you around my friends, why not stand up for me around yours? If my friends were constantly putting you down and literally treating you like shit directly even after I told them to stop, I’d give an ultimatum. And we’re supposedly best friends. Yeah right. /endrant
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite food?
Currently pizza, I suppose.
5. What would you grab if your house was about to burn down?
This question depends on where I was. Chances are I’d be in a state of shock and wouldn’t be able to even think to grab anything.
6. If you were a song, which would it be?
7. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
I don’t really think about it much. There’s not exactly a “nicest” thing, because that’s like picking out favorites. It just depends on what it’s for.
8. What makes you laugh?
9. What makes you cry?
10. What is your biggest dream?
I dream of becoming/being a successful artist.
11. If there is something you would want to share with me, what would it be?
There’s nothing, really. I’d most likely just share it on my blog instead of directly to you, or I’d email you. I lack anything in particular, ya know? 😉
[spoiler /My Questions/ /My Questions/]
- What did you do today?
- What’s the most recent song you listened to?
- What is the latest you have gone without sleep?
- Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Why or why not?
- You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to “correct the error” and have the child you gave birth to?
- Have you ever prank called someone? How did it go?
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What’s the strangest thing you have ever eaten (edible or not)?
- What’s your favorite number?
- Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given, or what is the best piece of advice you have to give at this current moment in time?
Also: :O 4 memes in a week?!
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel:
My mother’s house burnt down (I lived there until I went to college and still had a ton of stuff there). After going through something like that, you learn that things are just things, you know? If this house were to burn, I don’t think I’d try and go after anything other than my camera.
Not sure if you intended for us to answer these.. derp, but here ya go:
1. What did you do today?
– I woke up at 3:30am and ate, watched tv, cooked tea, fixed my layout, went back to sleep, woke up and ate, made more tea (because my husband went through a gallon in 8 hours) and here I am.
2. What’s the most recent song you listened to?
– Currently on Pandora is John Mayer – Belief
3. What is the latest you have gone without sleep?
– 39 hours
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Why or why not?
– Yes. It’s a long, complicated story but I’ll save you that and just say yes.
5. You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to “correct the error” and have the child you gave birth to?
– Being only one and not ten or older, I would probably try and get my biological child.
6. Have you ever prank called someone? How did it go?
– Back in middle school. I guess it went well?
7. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
– Flew from Arkansas to Ontario, CA alone when I was 13 to meet my online boyfriend and stay with him for 3 weeks. Yes,, I had my mother’s permission.
8. What’s the strangest thing you have ever eaten (edible or not)?
– When we drove through Utah, I licked the dirt to see if it really tasted like salt.
9. What’s your favorite number?
10. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
– Probably Daria
11. What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given, or what is the best piece of advice you have to give at this current moment in time?
– Best to give: life isn’t always greener on the other side. I promise you that.
#2 – Have you said this to the “best friend”?
#4 – Can’t go wrong with pizza!
#5 – I probably wouldn’t think of grabbing anything, either, after making sure that my husband and dogs were outside. I’d hopefully grab my purse (debit card, camera, etc. are usually inside).
@Robin, Not in so many words, but she reads my blog.