For this activity you need a piece of paper and something to write with. Read the directions merely once (in the classroom, we were read the instructions, so please, no cheating!), and then do what [the instructions] say.
On your piece of paper, write the following:
2. PB MB SB
3. CHICAGO HOUSTON
- Put a dot on the I.
- It has been a while since a calf has felt any love/attention. Who does the calf go to for some TLC (Tender Love & Care): Papa Bull, Mama Bull or Sister Bull? Box the correct answer.
- A plane was going from Chicago to Houston. Ten miles before it reached Houston it crashed and killed everyone. Circle where you bury the survivors.
- You are the pilot of an airplane. There are people of all different ages on the plane: Some are 20, some are 7 years younger than 20. There is a total of 48 people on the plane. How old is the pilot?
- I hope you put a dot directly on the I. If you put it anywhere else, you’re wrong.
- Bulls are males. Cows are females. Therefore, the correct answer is PB.
- First of all, the crash killed everyone. Second, if you circled either city on number three, you buried people alive.
- YOU are the pilot.
How well did you do? I failed it. >.>
I had only speech today due to the crazy cold weather. Yesterday we had snow showers. Before yesterday, I had never even heard that term – or knew it existed! :O
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel:
College + FarmVille | Janepedia
[…] Did you take The Listening Quiz? […]
Aw man, another reminder that I’m an idiot ;_;
I only got the last one right.
haha I do not get this, how I would be the pilot? is there double meaning or am I just over analyzing? I actually did this. I wrote it all down and read stuff twice haha I really wanted to get it right. I only got the first one right, I did dot the i. I ciricled the mama and picked 48 for the number… haha I am definitely not 48, don’t worry about that.
Like I picture how people would talk and look like as commenting my blog. When I picture people I feel like they are more “real”. lol like I can sense who they are and stuff. Yes, when I do not have a picture I tend to shift what I think they look like very often. I think this improved my grammar. I am a horrible speller though.
I got ’em all right! I’m so smrt 😛
To be fair, I’ve seen the “where do you bury the survivors” a million times before. One of my favourite riddles as a kid.
And the dot on the I made me suspicious because it seemed too simple, so I put it directly on the I. 😛
This was so much fun! I got the first and the last right. I got the pilot one right only because somebody asked me this question only yesterday (where I got it wrong.)
Jeez, I am a terribly listener. Hah.
Snow showers? What are they? I have heard of bridal showers and baby showers but snow showers? 😛
I missedd youuuuuuuuu! Come on, Sarah Palin. She makes up words and had this incredibly hip look. You should be flattered. =P
Are you going to be managing two websites at once??
Hahaha! That was awesome! 😀
I got them all wrong xD
I totally failed that thing…
and thanks! I try c:
I do live in Mesquite! I’ve been wanting to find a web person that was close to me, but it’s not a small world when it comes to the internet. lol
Haa! Thanks, all i did was make graphics.. I’m lame. (:
Omg massive fail on my part with the bulls and the age of the pilot.
😛 The only one that really confuzzled me was the bull one. 😀