- 👩🍳 Cooking slightly homemade meals using a capsule grocery budget
- 🐈 Bonding with my kitten, Galaxy Andromeda, through play, clicker training and loads of snuggles
- 🌟 Building blogs to sell later
- 🧽 Maintaining a tidy apartment with a better cleaning schedule
- 🚅 Using my bullet journal again
- 📚 Pursuing the bookish side of Instagram, because aesthetic feeds, while also dabbling in it myself
- Figuring out who I am without a neurodivergent mask
- 🩸 Bleeding onto a reusable cloth pad, which stigma says I’m not supposed to share 🙄
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel:
Regardless of no longer having a uterus (thanks Endo), I still don’t understand why menstruation is still taboo and even needs to be a stigma. I mean, it’s 2022.
My cat likes to sleep under the covers. I panic sometimes, feeling like he’s going to be either smothered or smushed (by me) overnight.