Most likely gonna lose lots of readers, receive apologies and/or come across as rude. But you know what? I don’t GJSHGDJFKHGJSKDKFHJK care. I decided to be nice, though, and make this a PG-13 entry.
This is a freaking filler blog.
Don’t comment my entry beneath this.
I’ll close comments on it, yeah. That’ll work.
People offline don’t get it.
I finally gain enough confidence to write about a ‘dream’ I’ve had my entire life.
Maybe it’s my fault; maybe I worded it poorly.
It was misunderstood by most commenters, and I lack the patience to keep reading the rest of the load of comments I’ve received on it.
Don’t worry, not gonna do that again.
Just keep in mind that I hardly ever blog about everything, and I typically just summarize it.
Canada, London, Australia, New Zealand, The Bahamas, Hawaii, no particular order; not necessarily all, but at least one.
Even if only for a year.
I’m going back into my little rabbit hole now.
- “You don’t have/need to…”
- “You should stay…”
- “You should…”
- BLAH, BLAH, BLAH D—–.
Reading through the first six (and I even deleted some because I just couldn’t handle it)… Just… Really, I don’t even feel like freaking blogging anymore.
And I can’t right now, because if I did it would consist of many, many curse words – and every other word, if that.
Not really trusting you guys anymore.
Other crap I really hate (created from inspiration of majority points in comments received):
- people comparing their life to mine, their growing up, etc., to mine.
- people telling me I don’t need to venture out, etc.
- people telling me I can do ____ here.
- I get that I can’t escape the politics, but most people completely missed my
- Negativity has surrounded me my entire
insertwordslife. “Think positive.” Yeah? How about you shut up?
- “Be a better person.” You don’t know me./Don’t tell me what to do.
- It’s not about the politics for the most part, either. My point was completely misunderstood; I’m not good with explaining crap. And…
You know what? Screw it.
I may or may not be back.
I’m not really missable anyway, so it’s not like my disappearing would matter any, right?
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel:
If you do not want people’s opinions, maybe you shouldn’t have wrote a public blog that allowed comments. What do you expect?