I have virtually nothing to blog about. Topics I have little words for can’t fill up a blog post, and people seem to enjoy lists. I like lists. Maybe you’ll enjoy.
- Two weeks from today marks the one year anniversary of something horrible happening last year. I wouldn’t have remembered it if I had not found the Word document I wrote regarding it. It would have been a tragic event had it happened. My entire world would have been in a complete mess – more so than it is already. I don’t know what would have happened. However, talking about it like this doesn’t change anything.February 2018 edit: I finally blogged about the “thing”.
- I left an RPG I was a part of. I joined it because I love the concept of the game, and I love to write. I’m on a hiatus from it for now simply because I still can’t get the posting/writing all in order – which sucks because I didn’t want to go. However, I did go simply because otherwise I would continue to let people down, and people would not be able to move their characters on. I am still a member of two RPG directory-like boards, though. One more than the other.
- I really wish I had a best friend whom I could tell anything to. I really, really do – and preferably said friend to be male.
- I’ve been working on a new miniature TCG with photography as the subject.
- It really irks me when people comment a blog post of mine posted a week ago that they [literally] would have had to search through my archive for because the recent post at the time was long. So freaking what? It’s kind of important.
- I have a lot of crap going on right now.
- Knights in shining armor don’t exist. Too many women are expecting for some man to sweep them off their feet. Pft. Such a cliché.
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel:
The falling out | Janepedia
[…] This is the “thing” I referred to that would have been terrible had it […]
Feel better though. For someone who didn’t have anything to blog about, you sure did blog!
I told a friend of mine to just post pictures she takes if she has nothing real to blog about. No blogging necessary & most of time, blogs that are forced suck more than normal blogs anyway. Not like most people have anything important to say to the world other than bitch about their problems, right? So blog pictures!
First bullet: Well that was vague. I’m confused. You said it happened last year, but then it…didn’t happen?
Second bullet: Meh, sometimes you just have to move on.
Third bullet: Ahh :/ Sorry to hear you’re lacking a good guy friend. They’re hard to come by since some of them just end up falling in love with you, no matter how hard you’ve friendzoned them or think of them as a brother. Just gotta reach out to one of your guy friends. Although, you can never force a friendship. The chemistry just has to exist for you to really have a close guy friend. He also has to be mature & kind enough to care about your problems.
Fourth bullet: Cool!
Fifth: Some people are thirsty for comments..?
Sixth: Everyone normally does.
Seventh: Well, most men are dogs, but there are few that are evolved mature men that actually care if you get home safely. Women’s expectations have gone up since Twilight & 50 Shades of Grey, but whatever. They’re dumb if they use those books as guidelines to finding a “real man.”
Haha, cheating on BEDA? I’ve found it hard to dish out topics but then something’s there!
– I don’t mark anniversaries of horrible things happening. I try to forget them. At times I do reminisce and that’s the part where I once again wish memories don’t exist. Memories … the bane of my existence.
– I must be a noob because I thought RPGs were video games like Legend of Zelda or online games like World of Warcraft.
– I don’t even talk to my best friend because we’re both busy. I haven’t seen her for a year because we both worked two jobs this summer. I would love to have a male best friend.
– Knights definitely do not exist. People are fckballs.
I see that you are like me, having nothing to blog about but still wants to do so. 🙂 Doing a list is a great idea! I should have thought about that before.
Having a best friend to tell all of your secrets is amazing. Whenever something’s wrong, You know you can turn to him/her all the time. For me, that person is my boyfriend. Speaking of which, he’s my knight in shining armor. 😉 Technically, he isn’t a knight nor does he have a shining armor but he did sweep me off my feet. Yes, it is cliché but I like cute, romantic and cliché stuff.
Also, thank you for liking my typography piece! Once you figure out how to do it, you’ll notice it is lots of fun but very time consuming. 😛
I hope everything gets better for you. I understand the aimlessness and sharp feeling of BLEEEH (lol that’s the best I can describe it). I’ve stopped sharing my emotions the moment I’ve learnt how to make full sentences. I grew up in a household that it was pretty much frown upon to share your emotions, so I’m pretty much use to bottling up things.
I don’t need anyone to save me, in fact, if a freaking knight in shinning armor comes rushing in trying to save me, I will efffing cut his head off.