Continued from Sunday Stealing.
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
It’s white, with red and blue roses.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I never have. Although, I do favor Eqyptian Cotton sheets the most.
29. Can you whistle?
30. Favorite colors(s)?
Navy blue, dark purple, raspberry red, grey, green, off-yellow, plum, eggplant, turquoise, teal
31. Could you be a pirate?
Could I, or would I?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
33. Favorite girls name?
Adalyn, Sofidia, Madelyn, Leah
34. Favorite boy’s name?
I don’t really know right now. 😛
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
TV – That ’70s Show.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Mary-kate & Ashley brand.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
39. Do you love where you live?
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
3 I think. Or maybe 2. One in the living room and one in my room.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
LOL Probably me. Or Felicia. 😛 We haven’t talked in a while, though. 🙁
42. How many dogs do you have?
Zero. Mimi has two, and my mom has two.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
I don’t know whether he still does or not.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Ride the Titan at Six Flags (even though it scared me), visited the elderly at the nursing home (GAP), was Assistant Secretary of GAP.
45. What are your favorite books?
Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
47. Favorite Team?
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
I don’t know. ._. Maybe I’ll blog about this later?
49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Watching TV until I could fall asleep.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Well, my mom had called me. Then I thought about how much I am hating my allergies right now. -.- (Right now meaning THEN.)
P.S. Part I
If you loved this post, please share or buy me a pretzel:
The Ninja Meme: Part One | Janepedia
[…] P.S. Part II […]
Oh my god. I love Because of Winn-Dixie. That is a beautiful, beautiful book. _ It’s on my mental favourites list, but more so on the “children’s books” side. 😛 I think Kate DiCamillo also wrote The Tale of Despereaux… which is just as beautiful. :’)
When it comes to names, I always know my favourite girls’ names but never boys’. It’s usually based on what I’d like to name my future children. I can more easily think of unique girls’ names, but for boys, I’m completely lost.
I don’t sing in the shower. It’s weird. I think I used to but now I listen to music sometimes in the shower, which I might dance a bit to (hahahaha). But no… I’m actually too focused on cleaning my body to be singing. LOL.
Oh man. I need to get my hands on more Ricola now. D:
I think the people I contact through blogs/comments are my friends. I wouldn’t want to read a stranger’s blog… if you know what I mean. And even IF they aren’t “real friends”, they have the potential to be. Honestly. I’m very close to some of my blogging friends who I’ve known for a while.